Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Welcome Wednesday :)

Welcome Wednesday-July 14th Edition



Welcome to the "Welcome Wednesday" blog hop, hosted by Take It From Me! Welcome Wednesday is a great way to meet new people and learn new things as well as increase your blog followers! So let's have some fun!!

If you want to be a part of Welcome Wednesday, just follow these 5 simple steps:


1. Follow the Welcome Wednesday Host (Take It From Me) as well as the 2 Spotlighted Blogs of the Week. (These will make up the top three slots on the Linky)

2. Link up your blog name and URL with our Linky. (You only need to add your info once for it to be seen on all the blog hops)

3. Grab our Welcome Wednesday button and include it in a post about the event on your blog.

4. Go to as many blogs on the MckLinky as you want and Follow them. Be sure to tell them you are from Welcome Wednesday!

5. Be sure to Follow back any followers you have gained from our Welcome Wednesday event!

So if you are here from WW, Hello!
Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy looking around :)
Leave me a comment so I know you are following!
Thanks for stopping by!

Just as a little treat I really wanted to post our new video we finished for this weekend at church!! This will be our 3rd video all together and I think they just keep getting better!! I love them. That's my best friend and husband in the video. I am the script writer and director. haha, let me know what you think. We're trying to teach creation in a new way. The characters (My hubby and BF) are Addy and Abel. Keep in mind these are made for 2 year olds! haha

1 comment:

Tara said...

I'm now following your fun blog from the Blog Hop! Feel free to follow back at www.dandygiveaway.com. :)