Monday, July 5, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


Well today I will shoot for my 2nd try at cooking/freezing expedition. The Menu I've selected contains recipies from Weelicious.com! I love that site soooo much!!

Turkey Chili
 BBQ Beef Sandwiches (Maybe)

So all the muffins have proved to be the best take along breakfast ever!! My husband and son are sooo picky it's amazing when I find something that they want more of. I make a batch of muffins, let them cool, then freeze. TADA! They can just grab out a muffin and take it along with them to work or play and in just a little while it's thawed and ready to snack on :)

Turkey Chili was a real hit as well. I've modified the recipe this time and am going to see if it still is a hit. I made a batch of this in my crockpot then cool. Separate into Dad and Cody portions in the right sized plastic tupperware and it will make about 5 servings for each of them :) Yes, I'm very excited about this whole process. Especially since I never in my wildest dreams thought I would be cooking like a good housewife/stay at home mom. I always felt like I lacked in this area, but I'm definately learning and my family loves it.

I'm pretty sure I can get all of these done today :) Let's hope I do :)

No comments: