Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Starting Something New

This is the 4th week of Homeschool Pre-School or whatever you want to call it. As of write now, I'm sooo fascinated with all the different version of what this "Pre-school" could be. I'm very new to this whole world of possibilities and so all the information I'm gathering can be very overwhelming, but so much of it is sooo inspiring that it just fuels me to push through everything I feel I can't do. In the large scheme of things, I'm doing this for my son. I feel very strongly about my responsibility to raise him up in a way that is pleasing to God, and in MY opinion this seems to be what he's placed in front of me to take on. You are lucky enough to follow me on this journey! I wanted to blog about it all in order to get feedback from other mothers in the same situation and to encourage other who are also taking their first steps in this direction. So I hope to be taking photos of all our activities and sharing what works and doesn't work for us. I hope to be able to be on top of blogging on a regular basis, but we'll see.

I might be able to get some photos of us finishing up this week. But like I said...I'm not making any promises! haha work with me.

No comments: