Thursday, March 18, 2010

My oh my!

Busy week. I've been doing some more projects at church, I still haven't taken really good photos of it, because we keep adding to it but, I will soon. I recently added tree stump seats and am working on grass pillows. It's been soo fun and I love the openness to being creative. Can't beat that!

In other crazy on my mind news...remember how I was talking about sticking to working out and being less fat! Well I've actually been doing a good job...atleast I think I have. I haven't worked out everyday, but I'm certainly doing some kind of activity everyday. Now I have more motivation though, because buddy and I officially decided to start trying to conceive for the second time in August!!! Exciting? Yes......well..kinda. If it was up to me and me alone, I could wait another year or 2, but I know I would probably regret that. I'm glad buddy suggested it. Well he actually suggested starting April 1st. But, I convinced him to give me a little more time. I'm just so impressed at how chill his is about it. With Cody it wasn't like that at all, but I guess he kinda feels like we did it once already, what's another! haha which you would think is good logic, I just don't think that way. I was completely fearless when it came to having Cody...but, this one.....I'm terrified! I know what to expect. I know it's going to be doing it all over again. Doing it all over again with a 4 year old along for the ride this time!!! Yikes. I can't even imagine what that would look like. I suppose I won't know unless I do it...but, man. Although the nice thing is I'll have alot more support this time around. Which will be nice

Ugh. Not to mention we're going to try and buy a house right before the baby would be born. So another huge thing on top of another. Yikes. Overwhelming...it's making me sleepy. hahah.

Cody is being silly, this one is done for now.

No comments: