Monday, February 27, 2012

Meet Me On Monday

Acting Balanced

Every Monday, Acting Balanced hosts a great little get-to-know-you hop. She posts questions that all us bloggers must answer to get to know each other. Here are today's questions!

1. What was the first live concert you ever attended?
Wow, I started going to concerts when I was 12, I couldn't tell you what the first one was. I used to go to shows every weekend. I'm pretty sure there was Creation Fest when I was 12 and Warped Tour when I was 13, were the big ones I remember.
2. What colors look best on you?
Lots of people say hot pink looks really nice on me, and I'm not a girly girl so I find that to be funny although, I do love me some hot pink!
3. What is one thing about you that most people wouldn't know?
Every time I answer this question it's the same answer, I skateboarded for 4 years when I was a teenager. I was actually pretty close to a local sponsership. It wouldn't be that much of a surprise if you knew me. You would know that I'm a total tom boy and it makes sense. hah
4. Who would you call to be bailed out of jail?
My husband most definately. I doubt anyone else would really try. haha
5. What do you think is the greatest invention of your lifetime and why?
INTERNET!!! Because it is seriously such a revolution that I don't understand how you couldn't be benefiting from it in a positive way!

1 comment:

Marti said...

Love that internet! It has so changed our lives. Enjoyed your insights. Drop by for a visit.