Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Menu Plan Monday? Nope, it's Tuesday!

I'm a little late with my menu, but hey, bare with me, I'm trying to get back into the habit of cooking every night.


 
Monday- Trader Joe's Pizza (Their Dough & Pizza Sauce) Mozzerella & Salami W/ Salad
Tuesday- Caramel Apple Pork Chops W/ Vegetables
Wednesday- Homemade Chicken Nuggets W/ Fries & Vegetables
Thursday-  Crock Pot Orange Chicken & Rice W/ Vegetables
Friday- Teryaki Chicken & Rice W/ Vegetables
Saturday- Apricot Glazed Chicken & Mashed Potatoes W/ Edamame
Sunday- Homemade Bagel Pizzas W/ Salad

 
I also plan on making some extras for Cody's lunch which so far I made the PB&J cookies, and I'm addicted! They are soo delish!





So that's what we've got going on. I'll give review on Friday...hopefully. haha.

No comments: