Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Wonder for Wednesday..

I am currently wondering why my son feels the need to scream like a banshee, when his night light gets turned off. Why was the night light turned off you ask? We turned it off because he wasn't staying in bed and continuing to ask for his sippy cup. We are trying to stand firm on the no drinking sippy cup in bed, but my husband sometimes give in so we don't have to deal with the hassle. But, I wonder if maybe he's overly tired and doesn't know what else to do with himself? Perhaps, to find his limits? Either way, it's exhausting and I don't enjoy having to punish him. It's especially frustrating because this isn't a daily habit, he's actually pretty awesome at going to bed. So that's my wonder for Wednesday. Why, Cody do you choose to push the limits so much?

Well maybe, a nice bath with calm him down. It's worth a try. For now, I'll pray for guidance and more patience.

No comments: