Monday, November 30, 2009

Opening a new chapter.

It's been years since I've written in a journaling way. I stopped simply because I no longer wanted to share the things that were going on in my life. But, I realized it was a great way to record memories, thoughts and feelings. Not for anyone else but, for myself. Especially now that Cody will almost be 3, there has been lots of picture taking and video taping that just could not keep up with our fast paced life. I haven't been able to take photos every second like when he was a baby. I'd much rather live in that moment than capture it. But, is it possible to do both. I sure hope so and I desperately would like to try!

So in recent developments. I am currently volunteering at my church any chance I get. I really feel that God is calling me to do big things there. I feel it more than ever. I also see everything that I've been through these past years to be so helpful for where I am today. God really knew what he was doing.

More specifically, I feel my life is going in a new direction and I choose to follow God in whereever he wants to take me.

No comments: